Thanks to their durability and pleasing aesthetics, it’s no wonder that more and more people are opting for metal roofs.
As a result, more roofing companies have added metal to their options for roofing materials. While this is great for the customer, it can make it more difficult to stand out as a roofer.
Many roofing companies opt for lowering costs to stay competitive, but when it comes to their roofs, customers are often willing to pay higher prices for better quality.
So what can you do to stand out and win more metal roofing bids?
We recommend focusing on your reputation, adding value, and creating a clear picture of the working relationship you will have with your potential customers by incorporating Roofing Passport into your business toolkit.
Build A Reputation for Speed and Accuracy
With Roofing Passport, you can rapidly develop a reputation for both speed and accuracy in your metal roofing bids.
As the industry’s only complete roofing software solution, Roofing Passport enables you to order property measurements, gather takeoff data, and access a complete online database in one click.
The secret is in the way that Roofing Passport integrates:
- Raw data from EagleView (the leading provider of aerial property measurements)
- Precise estimations from Roofing WRX
- Information from SmartBuild’s building application software
- And information from Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings for metal roof coatings
In as little as 3 minutes, Roofing Passport provides you with highly accurate roofing measurements and an accurate estimate of both material and labor costs so you can get back to your customer within hours instead of days.
Not only will Roofing Passport substantially reduce your bid turnaround time, but you’ll go into every bid with the peace of mind that your measurements and estimates are more accurate than if the measurements had been taken manually.
Offer More Value to Your Potential Customers
Working with Roofing Passport also gives you the ability to provide various accurate estimates for different roofing materials (including asphalt, tile, and metal). Without having to put in more work and time, you’ll be able to provide your customers with more options for their projects.
The accuracy of Roofing Passport also reduces change orders, which will save your customers and your contractors time and money.
On top of that, Roofing Passport:
- Provides highly accurate cost estimates so your customers can create a budget with fewer risks of surprise costs down the line
- Provides the customer with a complete and accurate materials list upfront, including ancillary items, so they know exactly where their money is going
As a roofer, better accuracy, cost savings, and transparency can go a long way toward positioning you above your competition.
Create a Clear Vision For What it Will Be Like to Work With You
Finally, customers often prefer companies that are on top of a job from the beginning.
You can set expectations early by providing a clear picture of what it will be like to work with you.
Along with providing more value with accuracy, speed, and time and money-saving methods, you can make a strong first impression and give the client a clear picture of what working with you will be like starting with your bid.
With Roofing Passport, you can reassure your customer that working with you will be a pleasant experience with added advantages such as:
- Images and 3D models you can provide to help your customer visualize the completed project
- The guarantee of improved on-the-job collaboration due to the removal of inaccuracies and guess-work
- And the promise of reduced cycle times due to fewer mid-project adjustments
Are you ready to grow your business and start winning more metal roofing bids? Learn more about Roofing Passport today.